What is Longevity Medicine 201?
The Longevity Medicine 201 is a translational course allowing physicians to gain the fundamentals in the field, including theories of aging, biomarkers of aging, molecular mechanisms, and geroprotector regimens. The course serves to provide an overview of clinical applications of recent advances in aging research, skills to evaluate the validity of biomarkers of aging and other biological age testing systems, and knowledge of the available longevity therapies to tackle diseases related to senescence-related processes in the organisms.
Our course is CME accredited
Longevity Medicine 201 course is an approved CME Activity for a maximum of 3.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit by the Educational Activities Subcommittee of the Medical Society of Delaware
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Medical Society of Delaware and Longevity Education Hub.
Longevity Medicine 201 course provides you with:
- AI-narrated core lectures from experts in the field
- Supplementary materials: slides and notes
- References to reading materials and online resources
- Quizzes to track your progress
- Certificate of completion
Longevity Medicine 201 is the second course in a series intended to provide advanced physicians with the latest approaches in longevity technology.
What you'll learn
- Fundamentals of aging research: terminology, key notions, theories, and hallmarks of aging
- Toolkit for tracking and measuring aging: from simple biomarkers to deep aging clocks
- Molecular regulatory pathways linked with longevity
- Geroprotective interventions and clinically available geroprotectors
- AI technology in Longevity Medicine
- Vitamin K, Vitamin D, Curcumin, Glucosamine/Chondroitin, PQQ, a-ketoglutarate (10:51)
- Magnesium, Fisetin, Urolithin A (3:13)
- Spermidine, Berberine, Q10, Red yeast rice, L-ergothioneine, N-acetylcysteine (6:19)
- Lycopene, Serine, Taurine, Glycine, Lithium, Silymarin, Carnosine (9:29)
- ß-Alanine, Lutein + Zeaxanthin, Sulforaphane, DHEA, Hydroxytyrosol, Naringenin (3:57)
Course Completion Certificate
After taking all lectures and passing the final quiz, students are able to unlock the course certificate. The certificate will appear on the screen and will be available for download.
Alex Zhavoronkov, PhD, is the founder and Chief Longevity Officer of Deep Longevity, Inc, a global company developing a broad range of artificial intelligence-based biomarkers of aging and longevity. He is also the founder and CEO of Insilico Medicine (insilico.com), a leader in next-generation artificial intelligence technologies for drug discovery, and biomarker development.
Dr.Bischof is a specialist in internal medicine, with research focus on Artificial Intelligence (AI) and digital health, especially in the fields of oncology, preventative and precision medicine, biogerontology, and geronto-oncology. She is also a longevity physician at Human Longevity and board member of various internal medicine societies.
Prof. Alexey Moskalev is a Corresponding Member of Russian Academy of Sciences, Doctor of Biology. He is a member of the editorial boards of Ageing research reviews, Aging, Biogerontology, Frontiers in Genetics of Aging, Aging and disease, Gerontology, Advances in Gerontology.
Lifespan: Why We Age―and Why We Don't Have To
Alex Zhavoronkov, PhD
The Ageless Generation: How Advances in Biomedicine Will Transform the Global Economy
The Future Is Faster Than You Think: How Converging Technologies Are Transforming Business, Industries, and Our Lives